Aurora Parks and Recreation Department
COVID-19 UPDATE as of June 12, 2020
- Parks are open! Please follow these guidelines in all public areas:
- Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people
- Minimum 6’ social distancing
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Cover coughs or sneezes
- No shaking hands
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth when near others (recommended).
- Playgrounds, skate park, dog park, and community garden are open. Please follow guidelines at all locations.
- Athletic fields are open for groups less than 10 and for leagues. Additional guidelines are posted at each field. Click Here for State Guidelines - Others may apply
- Shelters are open for groups of no more than 10 as long as guidelines are followed.
- The following cancellations/closures are in effect through July 1, 2020 according to ODH Order:
- All Walker Building activities
- Sunny Lake Park Boathouse
- Senior program trips
- Community Events
- Summer Community Education classes and camps
- Summer sports camps
- Access to the Walker Building remains limited to staff: call 330-562-4333 or email email@example.com
We will update www.auroraoh.com and our Facebook page as more information becomes available
Aurora Strong: We can do this!Margaret Harmon Property
- Location: 1157 Page Road
Garden AnnouncementsGarden plots are available on a limited basis as available. Returning gardeners get priority registration. Specific registration dates are listed on the policy document (see link below).
10'x20' Plot Rentals** plot sizes are approximate - please visit Gardens for specific plot details
- Residents: $10 per plot per year
- Non-Residents: $20 per plot per year
4'x8' Raised Beds: Sold in Sets of 2 while available
- Residents: $10 per set per year
- Non-Residents: $20 per set per year
Click HERE for a copy of Community Garden Policies (updated 2/2020)Ready to join the garden? Print the Community Garden Plot Request Form and submit with payment (check, cash, credit card info) to the Parks and Recreation Office.
Here's to a bountiful harvest!