About the Department
The Engineering Department is under the direction of Director of Public Services, Harry Stark. The Engineering Department consists of a City Engineer, Justin A. Czekaj, and an additional Engineer, that is a Registered Professional Engineer for the State of Ohio.
The Engineering Department is responsible for providing professional civil engineering services for review of residential, commercial, and industrial projects. These reviews include:
- Development improvements
- Grading plans
- Hydraulic analysis
- Roadway improvements
- Stormwater management reports
- Topographic site plan submittals
- Traffic studies
- Utility improvements
The Department also observes construction of private development improvements. The Engineering Department assesses stormwater management throughout the City of Aurora to determine compliance with local, State and Federal regulations. The department also assists the Director of Public Services in managing capital improvement projects such as waterlines, sewers, and roadways. This includes design and construction of new capital projects as well as assessment rehabilitation of existing infrastructure.
The Engineering Department can be reached at 330-995-9116 or by emailing email@example.com.
Construction, Maintenance, & Requirement Resources
- Development Preconstruction Meeting Checklist (PDF)
- Application For Work In City Right Of Way
- SWP3 Requirements (PDF)
- Stormwater Management Report Requirements (PDF)
- Environmental Protection Agency Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Checklist (PDF)
- Maintenance and Inspection Agreement (PDF)
- Minimum Requirements for Final Grade Inspections (PDF)
- Contractor Registration (PDF)
- Geodetic Control Network (PDF)
- Construction Site Inspection Checklist (PDF)
- Construction Observation for Subdivisions 3-20-18
- Central WWTP Sludge Digestion and Storage Improvements
- Engineering and Construction Standards June 2019
- Sanitary Sewer Map
- Stormwater Map
- Waterline Map
Engineering & Inspection Fees
Pay them here.