Aurora Parks and Recreation Department
COVID-19 UPDATE as of June 12, 2020
- Parks are open! Please follow these guidelines in all public areas:
- Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people
- Minimum 6’ social distancing
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Cover coughs or sneezes
- No shaking hands
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth when near others (recommended).
- Playgrounds, skate park, dog park, and community garden are open. Please follow guidelines at all locations.
- Athletic fields are open for groups less than 10 and for leagues. Additional guidelines are posted at each field. Click Here for State Guidelines - Others may apply
- Shelters are open for groups of no more than 10 as long as guidelines are followed.
- The following cancellations/closures are in effect through July 1, 2020 according to ODH Order:
- All Walker Building activities
- Sunny Lake Park Boathouse
- Senior program trips
- Community Events
- Summer Community Education classes and camps
- Summer sports camps
- Access to the Walker Building remains limited to staff: call 330-562-4333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will update www.auroraoh.com and our Facebook page as more information becomes available
We can do this!