- Aurora Youth Basketball (REC)
- Travel Basketball Tournament
- Spring Boys/Girls Basketball
- Travel Basketball
Fall 2019 / Winter 2020
The Aurora Parks and Recreation Boys and Girls Youth Basketball Program is once again partnering with the Cleveland Cavaliers youth basketball program, the Junior Cavaliers.
Each participant will receive:
- Cavaliers game ticket
- Additional tickets are available to family and friends
- Receive group seating for your particular game.
- Reversible Junior Cavs Jersey
The basketball program is for boys and girls Kindergarten through 8th grade. All grades K- 8 will have one weekday practice and a scheduled game on Saturday. Sign your child up based on grade for the 2019 / 2020 school year. Aurora Parks and Recreation will form all teams.
Players are encouraged to have their own ball for practicing both with their team and outside of the scheduled team practice. K-1 players will play with 27" basketballs and grades 2-8 will play with 28.5" basketballs.
All participants that register after the registration deadline will be put on a waiting list and additional teams will be formed as late registrations are received
- K - 1st grade
- 2nd - 3rd grade
- 4th - 5th grade
- 6th - 8th grade
Registration to begin August 1, 2019
- Resident: $65
- Non-resident: $75
- $20 applied after deadlines
(GRADES K - 8)
- Registration Deadline October 18, 2019 (Exception will be made for 7th & 8th grade school tryout participants)
- Practices begin week of November 11, 2019
- Saturday games November 23 - January 25, 2020
- Jr Cavs/Parks and Recreation reversible jersey Pick-Up Day Nov. 21, 2019
- Picture Day Dec. 7, 2019
- Youth Night at the Aurora High School Game - TBD
- Registration Deadline 1/10/20
- Practices begin week of 1/27/20
- Saturday games 2/1/20 - 3/21/20 (No games February 8, 2020)
- Picture Day TBD
Solon Community Center
Kenston HS Auxiliary Gym
Kenston Timmons Elementary
2020 Aurora Travel Basketball Tournament
Wednesday Feb 5th - Sunday Feb 9th
- Girls Teams: 4th through 6th Grade
- Boys Teams: 4th through 6th Grade
- Registration Deadline: Friday, Jan. 17, 2020
- $210 per team
Game Admissions Fee
|| Daily Admission
|| Tournament Wristband
| Student (ages 8 -17)
| Children (ages under 7)
| Aurora Student
Click on the link below for Tournament Schedule and Scores
The Aurora Parks and Recreation Spring Basketball Program are for boy’s 4th through 12th grade and girls 4th through 8th grade. Teams will play 2 weekday evening games per week for 6 weeks (12 games total). Participants are only required to be at the gym for their specific game time (schedule TBD). There will be no scheduled practices. Leagues will be set up according to participation level in a particular age group. Teams are permitted to be formed by the participants but should not contain more than a couple of travel/school players on any one team. All teams must have an adult (21+) to coach/supervise their team.
Teams will play 1 game per evening (approximately 30 min) between the hours of 6p and 9p.
Registration deadline is Friday, March 13, 2020.
Games will be officiated by licensed officials and follow current OSHAA rules including a maximum of 2 school varsity players per team. If insufficient numbers register, program participants will play in an open gym format.
- 4th - 5th Grade
- 6th - 8th Grade
- 9th - 12th Grade
- 4th - 5th Grade
- 6th - 8th Grade
- March 31 - May 7, 2020
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 6 - 9 p.m.
- Leighton/Harmon School (TBD)
- $60 residents
- $70 non-residents
- Fee Includes team T-shirt
Aurora Youth Travel Basketball The Aurora Travel
Basketball League is now Aurora Youth Travel Basketball (AYTB). The program
will be run by a parent led, non-profit organization that will officially take
over the league this 2018 season.
Additional information to follow
For any questions please email us @: email@example.com