Halloween Events 2021
DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Trunk or Treat
Presented by the Aurora Chamber of Commerce and Aurora Parks & Recreation
- Vendors will receive (2) parking spots to ensure social distancing.
- Vendors can decorate their cars or trunks however they chose, but please keep it family friendly.
- Vendor spots can contain no more than 5 individuals.
- Candy being handed out must be individually wrapped, and vendors will hand the candy to the attendees.
- All vendors must wear a mask throughout the duration of the event.
- Family friendly costumes may be worn by vendors.
- One car per registration.
- Cars will drive through the Trunk or Treat and receive candy from the vendors; one entrance and one exit to ensure proper flow of traffic.
- All attendees 10 years old and older must wear a mask throughout the duration of the event, unless with their immediate family.
- Attendees must remain in their cars throughout the entire event.
- Family friendly costumes may be worn by attendees.
- No buses allowed; only cars, SUV’s and trucks.
Trick or Treat
Date: Sunday, October 31
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Important Event Information:
- Participation for Trick or Treat is optional, and residents who wish to participate should turn on their front porch light and place candy outside their doors for safe retrieval.
- Trick-or-Treaters are required to stay in small family groups of 10 individuals or less, wear masks and keep at least six-feet distance between your party and others to ensure everyone’s safety.
- For additional information, please contact (330) 562-6131 or email email@example.com.