Camps & Clinics
Summer Youth Volleyball Camp (Boys and Girls grades K - 5th)
This camp will focus on the fundamentals of volleyball. Your child will learn how to bump, set, serve, and spike the ball. Each camper will receive instruction developing the skills of the game. Your child will have a positive experience at this volleyball camp regardless of their skill level. Please bring a water bottle and wear tennis shoes.
Dates: June 17th- 20th (Monday-Thursday)
Location: Harmon Middle School gym
Instructor: Jenna Schadle
Cost: $80 (cost includes 8 hours of instruction and a camp t-shirt)
Dash Sports Training
Track and Field Summer Camp (Grades 3 - 12)
Aurora Parks and Recreation is partnering with Dash Sports Training to offer a program that focuses on building a foundation for young athletes in track and field. This unique summer training clinic is coached and hosted by All American athletes, USA Olympic Trials qualifier, Puerto Rico national record holder, Olympians, and several State Champions. The camp focuses of drills, nutrition, speed training in sprints, hurdles, and distance. Visit company website at www.dashsportstraining.com
Please sign your child up based on grade for the 2018 / 2019 school year.
Dates: 6/17 – 6/21/2019
Time: 1p – 4p
Location: AHS Track
Jump Start Sports Summer Camps
Jump Start Sports, LLC
Aurora Summer Fun Camp
For boys and girls entering grades 1 - 6
Half Day and Before/After Care Camp Options Available
Staffed at an 8:1 ratio with well qualified Directors and Counselors
Camp Schedule and Descriptions
● June 24 - June 28, Aurora College Days Sports Camp: Campers “enroll” in the college of their choice and have a blast competing in a variety of sports for their “alma mater”. Sports offered this week include basketball, soccer, lacrosse, flag football, street hockey and more! We will feature a different sport each day and will play fun, low-key games for school pride! The children will also learn fun facts about their chosen college, and will make school T-shirts and pennants to wear and display at “Graduation” (parents welcome to attend).
● July 1 - July 3 (no camp on 7/4 or 7/5), Aurora All American Sports Camp: Have some fun learning about our country and celebrating the 4th! We will focus on truly American games, including Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Basketball and more! We will also have a cool patriotic crafts project.
● July 8 - July 12, Aurora Ultimate Warrior Camp: Join us at the Ultimate Warrior Camp for fitness, fun and “Survivor” type team challenges! Age-appropriate and safe activities specifically designed to challenge, inspire, and excite. Games and tasks this week include obstacle courses, relays, tug-of-war, and many other fun activities designed to teach cooperation and teamwork while also developing self-esteem.
● July 15 - July 19, Aurora Sports Around the World Camp: Campers engage in an exciting week of camp by learning about different sports that are played all over the world. Children will be exposed to the culture and history of each sport as well as play a variety of games and tournaments applicable to each sport. Sports will include Rugby, Team Handball, Cricket, Badminton, Soccer, Gaga, Netball, and Gaelic Football! Campers will also decorate their own boomerang to take home.
● July 22 - July 26, Aurora Sticks and Stones Lacrosse and Floor Hockey Camp: Boys and Girls in grades 1-6 will learn to play two of the fastest growing sports in the United States! Lacrosse and hockey are action packed and lots of fun. Players learn the fundamentals of both sports and play in fun competition throughout the week, plastic sticks and soft balls/pucks will be provided.
● July 29 - August 2, Aurora Color Games Sports Camp: A great “old school” camp concept has come to Aurora! Campers are divided into teams (colors) and play a wide variety of sports and camp games, competing in their age/gender group for “Color Pride”. This fun format enables children to learn and benefit from the positive aspects of competition, while working with a team toward a common goal. Camp games offered include Team Dodge Ball, Capture the Flag, British Bulldog and more. Sports included are football, basketball, soccer, hockey, volleyball, lacrosse, and more! Campers will also make team bandanas to wear throughout the week. Get ready for a week of fun and physical activity!
For pricing, more information and to register
click on Jump Start logo below
Challenger Sports' British Soccer Camp
Auora Parks and Recreation is pleased to announce a partnership with Challenger Sports, providers of the most popular soccer camp in North America, to host a week long British Soccer camp during the week of June 17th - June 21st 2019 at Pioneer Soccer Fields .
The camp will run Monday through Friday and each child will be coached by a member of Challenger’s International coaching staff flown to the USA exclusively to work on these programs. Challenger will hold over 3,500 British Soccer Camps this summer and will coach over 200,000 players between the ages of 3 and 16 on camps and clinics nationwide.
Challenger’s British Soccer Camp is more than a week of drills and skills. In addition to taking part in a daily regime of foot skill development (through the 1,000 touches curriculum), technical and tactical practices and daily ‘World Cup’ tournament style plays, each child will be treated to a rich cultural experience and lessons on respect, responsibility, integrity, leadership and sportsmanship. Challenger’s custom built camps focus on individual player development and are delivered by a team of passionate international coaching staff handpicked to coach your player!
Each camper will receive a FREE camp T-shirt. In addition, any child who signs up online before May 5th will receive a genuine British Soccer replica Jersey.
AURORA UNITED 2019 SUMMER SOCCER CAMP
DATES: Monday, July 8th through Friday, July 12th
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
COST PER CHILD: $100 if registered by July 5st. On or after July 6th, late registration fee is $120, so register early!
Aurora United Soccer Club is one of the top Travel Clubs in the area with its players trained at a Premier Level by licensed, talented and experienced coaches.