Camps & Clinics
Summer Youth Volleyball Camp (Boys and Girls grades K - 5th)
This camp will focus on the fundamentals of volleyball. Your child will learn how to bump, set, serve, and spike the ball. Each camper will receive instruction developing the skills of the game. Your child will have a positive experience at this volleyball camp regardless of their skill level. Please bring a water bottle and wear tennis shoes.
Location: Harmon Middle School gym
Instructor: Jenna Schadle
Cost: Resident $80 Non-Resident $90 (cost includes 8 hours of instruction and a camp t-shirt)
Dash Sports Training
Track and Field Summer Camp (Grades 3 - 12)
Aurora Parks and Recreation is partnering with Dash Sports Training to offer two separate programs that will focus on building a foundation for young athletes in track and field. The first camp will focus on sprinting and field events. The second camp will focus on distance running. These unique summer training clinics will be coached by Richard Dahome former USA Olympic Trials qualifier. The camps will focus on drills, nutrition, speed training in sprints, hurdles, and distance. Visit company website at www.dashsportstraining.com
Please sign your child up based on grade for the 2019 / 2020 school year.
Sprint and Field Events camp
Time: 1p – 4p
Location: AHS Track
Cost: Resident $115 - Non-Resident $135
Jump Start Sports Summer Camps
ALL CAMPS ON HOLD
Jump Start Sports, LLC
Aurora Camp Parent Manual Jump Start 2020
Aurora Sports Camps
STICKS & STONES: We'll have some fun with all of your favorite stick sports! Campers play lacrosse, hockey, whiffle ball, baseball, and more.
SURVIVOR CAMP: Survivor Camp: All the fun of the TV show without getting voted out. Campers will be divided into Tribes and compete in fun team challenges and races every day. Hidden idols, secret advantages, race ending puzzles will all be a part of the fun! We will have a Tribal Council every day, but instead of voting anyone out, campers will vote on the a Survivor of the Day, rewarding one camper from each team for his or her strong effort, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
ALL AMERICAN WEEK: Have some fun learning about our country and celebrating the 4th! We will focus on truly American games, including Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Basketball and more! We will also have a cool patriotic crafts project.
● 7/6 - 7/10: ULTIMATE WARRIOR CAMP: Age-appropriate and safe activities specifically designed to challenge, inspire, and excite. Games and tasks this week include obstacle courses, relays, tug-of-war, and many other fun activities designed to teach cooperation and teamwork while also helping campers develop self-esteem.
● 7/13 - 7/17: AMAZING RACE: Aurora Amazing Race Camp: Campers will participate in a fun race every day, with cool sports challenges at each stop, just like on the TV show! We will emphasize teamwork and cooperation in these fun challenges.
● 7/20 - 7/24: COLLEGE DAYS: Children will enroll in the college of their choice and have a blast learning about and playing a wide variety of college sports including: football, basketball, soccer, lacrosse, and volleyball!
● 7/27 - 7/31: OLYMPICS CAMP: The Olympics are coming to Aurora! Children are grouped by age and divided into countries to learn about track and field and many other Olympic sports. Campers learn about the culture and history of their adopted country and make a flag to carry at the "Closing Ceremonies" and "Presentation of Medals ".
For pricing, more information and to register
click on Jump Start logo below
Challenger Sports' British Soccer Camp
Auora Parks and Recreation is pleased to announce a partnership with Challenger Sports, providers of the most popular soccer camp in North America, to host a week long British Soccer camp during the week of TBD 2020 at Pioneer Soccer Fields .
The camp will run Monday through Friday and each child will be coached by a member of Challenger’s International coaching staff flown to the USA exclusively to work on these programs. Challenger will hold over 3,500 British Soccer Camps this summer and will coach over 200,000 players between the ages of 3 and 16 on camps and clinics nationwide.
Challenger’s British Soccer Camp is more than a week of drills and skills. In addition to taking part in a daily regime of foot skill development (through the 1,000 touches curriculum), technical and tactical practices and daily ‘World Cup’ tournament style plays, each child will be treated to a rich cultural experience and lessons on respect, responsibility, integrity, leadership and sportsmanship. Challenger’s custom built camps focus on individual player development and are delivered by a team of passionate international coaching staff handpicked to coach your player!
Each camper will receive a FREE camp T-shirt. In addition, any child who signs up online before May 1st will receive a genuine British Soccer replica Jersey.
Aurora Tennis Camps
Camp Schedule (TBD)
- View the Aurora Tennis page
Tennis Camp Groups
- Short Stuff Tennis: ages 5- 7
- Future Tennis Stars: ages 8-12
- Teen Tennis: ages 13 and up
- View the Aurora Tennis page
AURORA UNITED 2020 SUMMER SOCCER CAMP
COST PER CHILD: $100 if registered by July 5st. On or after July 6th, late registration fee is $120, so register early!
Aurora United Soccer Club is one of the top Travel Clubs in the area with its players trained at a Premier Level by licensed, talented and experienced coaches.
Aurora High School Youth Summer Camps
Click on the camp you are interested in for registration and additional information
AURORA GREENMEN BOYS BASKETBALL CAMPS
Boys Entering Grades K-2 (Fall of 2019)
Boys Entering Grades 3-5 (Fall of 2019)
Boys Entering Grades 6-8 (Fall of 2019)
AURORA LADY GREENMEN BASKETBALL CAMPS
Girls Entering Grades K-2 (Fall of 2019)
Girls Entering Grades 3-7 (Fall of 2019)
Aurora High School Volleyball Summer Camp
Students Entering Grades 3-8 (Fall of 2019)
2019 GREENMEN YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP
Students Entering Grades 2-8 (Fall of 2019)
Students Entering Grades 9-12 (Fall of 2019)
YOUTH CHEER CLINIC 2019
Students Entering Grades K-6 (Fall of 2019)